- Torrens University supervisor
- Monash University
I graduated in 2011 from Monash University. During my PhD, I developed a new mouse model of atherosclerotic plaque instability that mimics human pathology most closely. This model has been published in the prestigious journal Circulation Research and has been rated the top 10 most downloaded article of the year.
Most recently, I was awarded a Postdoctoral Fellowship by the National Heart Foundation, which included being awarded the Paul Korner award for most innovative research.
- Highest Ranking Victorian Postdoctoral Fellow, Australia (2015)
- Heart Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship and Paul Korner Innovation Award (2015)
- Baker Heart Research Institute, Top-Up Scholarship (2007)
- Heart Foundation of Australia, Collaboration and Exchange Award (2015)
- Australian Atherosclerosis Society, BioASSAYLink Young Investigator Award for Best Oral presentation (2013)
- Australian Atherosclerosis Society, Travel Award (2012)
Atherothrombosis and unstable atherosclerotic plaque, Urine proteomic.
micro-RNA for anti-atherosclerotic therapy.